New Year - New YOU?
Want to make a change in your life, but don't know how?
Are you wanting to tackle your Anxiety or Ability to Cope?
Take control over your Weight or Smoking?
Overcome your Phobia, or Fear of Flying or something else?
Deal with Insomnia or cope with Pain, Depression or IBS?
Do you have an Addiction, perhaps to food or alcohol?
Are you fed up with Low Self-Confidence or Self-Esteem?
Have you promised yourself to improve your Sports or Business Performance?
Hypnotherapy could be the answer to help you be the person you want to be. Your future can be the one you choose... Contact me to find out how I can help you.
Clinical Hypnotherapy in West Bridgford, Nottingham
Hi, I'm Jude Hoy - qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist for 10 years - welcome to my website.
By being here, it probably means that you are looking to make your life better in some way. You may want to make a change or take control in your life, or perhaps you would just like to totally relax and recharge. My aim is to help you do this.
I offer a free 15-30 minute initial consultation, by phone or in person. This allows you to find out for yourself if you would like to work with me and to establish whether you think that hypnotherapy is right for you.
Why Choose Me as Your Hypnotherapist?
I specialise in helping to make changes, at an unconscious level, to bring about the change people want and desire in their lives.
Hypnotherapy is both natural and safe. Being in a session feels similar to daydreaming and allows for you to be in control at all times. Clients often remark at how uplifted and "free" they feel after our sessions.
For each client I develop a unique and personalised programme. This allows for the best outcome for you, as there is no one technique that suits everybody. I alter the techniques used according to you as a person, your goals, issues, and preferences.
I use professionally recognised techniques from hypnotherapy and psychotherapy, guided imagery, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), positive psychology, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique / Tapping) and psycho-education. All sessions are confidential.
Hypnotherapy in a clinical setting could be the answer for you, because it can be:
• Fast – generally only about 3-4 sessions are required (but it can take less or more)
• Safe – you will always be aware and in control of what is happening
• Effective – hypnotherapy is many times more powerful than will power alone
• Positive – the focus is on making positive changes and moving forwards in your life
• Natural - everyone experiences hypnotic states throughout the day, e.g. daydreaming
Your mind is incredibly powerful, but sometimes will-power, wanting and wishing for change or control is not enough. Clinical hypnotherapy allows you to access your own inner resources, to bring about your desired changes in behaviour, thoughts, emotions or physiology.
I use my skills and experience as a hypnotherapist, in clinical settings in West Bridgford, Nottingham, to help people to do this. I am based at the Embankment Primary Care centre (within Response Physiotherapy) for the majority of the week and at the convenient location of Melton Road (Instep) on Fridays.
How Can Hypnotherapy Help You?
I use hypnotherapy to help in many areas, including:
• Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Relaxation
• Lack of Self-confidence and Poor Self Esteem
• Lack of Motivation or Direction, Feeling Lost, Procrastination
• Phobias and Fears – spiders, public speaking, exams, driving, flying, dogs, water ….
• Habits and Addictions – over-eating, smoking, nail biting, over-use of technology ….
• Grief and Loss
• Improved Sports or Business Performance
• Managing Pain, Illness, Chronic Fatigue (CFS/ME), IBS, Insomnia
• Weight Control
• Stopping Smoking
... and many more. Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
Deep relaxation allows the body and mind to reach a state of emotional and physical calm. For many people, this is not achievable in their normal lives. However, it is vital to allow you to recharge, re-balance and rejuvenate. Relaxation Therapy is deeply and profoundly relaxing, both physically and mentally. This in turn has many benefits, which can include:
• Stress relief
• Increased Positivity
• Feeling able to cope better
• Reduction in chronic pain, tension headaches, migraines and back pain
• Increased Energy
• Aiding Sleep
• Strengthening the immune system