What's Holding YOU back?
Is it Anxiety or constant Worrying?
Feeling Not Good Enough?
A Phobia or Fear, maybe of flying or spiders?
Being in Pain or unable to Relax?
Your Weight or Smoking habit?
Whatever you are wanting to deal with, it can be easier than you think...
Hypnotherapy is all about accessing your inner resources and helping yourself move forwards - to enable you to be the person you want to be and do the things you want to do. I know how powerful and helpful it can be. Let me help you find out for yourself.
Why not CONTACT ME TODAY?
Clinical Hypnotherapy in West Bridgford, Nottingham
Hi, I'm Jude Hoy - Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist based in West Bridgford, Nottingham. I have been qualified in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy since 2010 and in Psychology for over 30 years.
I specialise in helping people to make positive changes, quickly and easily, at the unconscious level, to enable them to bring about the lasting change they want and are looking for in their lives.
I offer a free initial consultation (by phone or in person). This allows you to find out how I could help you and how you would benefit from working with me, as your hypnotherapist. It also allows you to feel comfortable and committed prior to commencing your sessions.
Hypnotherapy is both natural and safe. Being in a session feels similar to daydreaming and is generally a very pleasant experience. Clients often remark at how uplifted and positive they feel after our sessions.
Hypnotherapy is the practice of hypnosis for therapeutic purposes. Clinical hypnotherapy takes place in a safe, calm, confidential, therapeutic environment. The treatment goals are always agreed in advance. You could not be able to be made to do something that was not in-line with what is acceptable to you and your mind. You always remain in control and can come out of the state of hypnosis at any time.
Why Choose Me as Your Hypnotherapist?
For each client I develop a unique and personalised programme, based on you as a person, your goals, issues, and preferences. This allows for the best possible outcome and the fastest results. All sessions are confidential.
I use professionally recognised techniques from hypnotherapy and psychotherapy, guided imagery, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), positive psychology, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique / Tapping) and psycho-education.
I use my skills and experience as a hypnotherapist, based in West Bridgford, Nottingham, to help people. I am conveniently located at the Embankment Primary Care centre (within Response Physiotherapy) Monday to Thursday and at Melton Road (Instep) on Fridays.
Hypnotherapy in a clinical setting could be the answer for you, because it can be:
• Fast - generally only about 3-4 sessions are required (but it can take less or more)
• Safe - you will always be aware and in control of what is happening
• Effective - hypnotherapy is many times more powerful than will power alone
• Positive - the focus is on making positive changes and moving forwards in your life
• Natural - everyone experiences hypnotic states throughout the day, e.g. daydreaming
Your mind is incredibly powerful, but sometimes will-power, wanting and wishing for change or control is not enough. Clinical hypnotherapy can allow you to access your own inner resources, to help bring about your desired changes in behaviour, thoughts, emotions or physiology.
How Can Hypnotherapy Help You?
Hypnotherapy can help in many areas, including:
• Anxiety, Worry, Stress, Depression, Relaxation
• Weight Control and Management
• Lack of Self-confidence, Poor Self Esteem, Social Anxiety
• Lack of Motivation or Direction, Feeling Lost, Procrastination
• Phobia and Fear of spiders, public speaking, exams, driving, flying, dogs, water ..
• Habits and Addictions; over-eating, smoking, nail biting, over-use of technology
• Managing Pain, Illness, Chronic Fatigue (CFS/ME), IBS, Insomnia and Sleep issues
• Grief and Loss
• Improved Sports or Business Performance
... and many more. Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
Deep relaxation allows the body and mind to reach a state of emotional and physical calm. For many people, this is not achievable in their normal lives. However, it is vital to allow you to recharge, re-balance and rejuvenate.
Relaxation Therapy is deeply and profoundly relaxing, both physically and mentally. This in turn has many benefits, which can include:
• Stress relief
• Increased Positivity
• Feeling able to cope better
• Reduction in chronic pain, tension headaches, migraines and back pain
• Increased Energy
• Aiding Sleep
• Strengthening the immune system
Hoy Hypnotherapy in West Bridgford, Nottingham;
Car parking available.
Embankment Primary Care (Medical Centre),
50-60 Wilford Lane,
(Monday - Thursday)
93 Melton Road