Hypnotherapy and Relaxation Therapy in West Bridgford, Nottingham
Hi, I'm Jude Hoy - welcome to my website. By being here, it probably means that you are looking to make your life better in some way. You may want to make a change or take control in your life, or perhaps you would just like to relax and recharge. My aim is to help you do this.
Hypnotherapy and Relaxation Therapy are both natural and safe. They feel similar to daydreaming and allow you to be in control at all times. Many clients tell me that they find sessions leave them feeling refreshed, re-energised and uplifted.
I use professionally recognised techniques from hypnotherapy, guided imagery, psychotherapy, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming ), positive psychology, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique / Tapping) and psycho-education. I specialise in making changes at an unconscious level to bring about the change people want and desire in their lives. All sessions are confidential.
Deep relaxation allows the body and mind to reach a state of emotional and physical calm. For many people, this is not achievable in their normal lives. However, it is vital to allow you to recharge, re-balance and rejuvenate. This in turn has many benefits, which can include:
• Stress relief
• Increased Positivity
• Feeling able to cope better
• Reduction in chronic pain, tension headaches, migraines and back pain
• Increased Energy
• Aiding Sleep
• Strengthening the immune system
Hypnotherapy in a clinical setting could be the answer for you, because it can be:
• Fast – generally only about 3-4 sessions are required (but it can take less or more)
• Safe – you will always be aware and in control of what is happening
• Effective – hypnotherapy is many times more powerful than will power alone
• Positive – the focus is on making positive changes and moving forwards in your life
• Natural - everyone experiences hypnotic states throughout the day, e.g. daydreaming
Your mind is incredibly powerful, but sometimes will-power, wanting and wishing for change or control is not enough. Clinical hypnotherapy allows you to access your own inner resources, to bring about your desired changes in behaviour, thoughts, emotions or physiology.
How Can Hypnotherapy Help You?
I use hypnotherapy to help in many areas, including:
• Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Relaxation
• Lack of Self-confidence and Poor Self Esteem
• Lack of Motivation or Direction, Feeling Lost, Procrastination
• Phobias and Fears – spiders, public speaking, exams, driving, flying, dogs, water ….
• Habits and Addictions – over-eating, smoking, nail biting, over-use of technology ….
• Grief and Loss
• Improved Sports or Business Performance
• Managing Pain, Illness, Chronic Fatigue (CFS/ME), IBS, Insomnia
• Weight Control
• Stopping Smoking
... and many more. Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
My Approach to Hypnotherapy
I offer a free 15-30 minute initial consultation, by phone or in person. This allows you to find out for yourself if you would like to work with me and to establish whether you think that hypnotherapy is right for you.
For each client I develop a unique and individual programme, as there is no one technique that suits everybody and this allows for the best outcome for the individual. I alter the techniques used, according to each person, their goals, their issues, and their preferences. If a short course of therapy is suggested, it will be developed as progress is made.
As a hypnotherapist based in West Bridgford, in 2 clinic locations, I am able to work with people from Nottingham and the surrounding areas. All sessions are confidential.